Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Royals Hockey 2

Photographed the Reading Royals again yesterday. The first period was a little slow, no goals. I like the faces on the players and the woman watching in this one.

For the second period I sat up at the top of the arena and I found it easier to follow the plays this time then I did the last time I photographed from up there. It was the perfect angle when the fight broke out.

Back into the box for the third period. The box for photographers is a small space between the home and visiting benches, so you hear all kinds of profanities and anger.


I must be jinxed, again this game went into overtime.


Still tied 1-1 after the over time the game went into a shoot out. Royals goalie Michael Hutchinson stopped the first shot.


Unfortunately the royals lost in the shot out to Trenton, the last seeded team in the ECHL.

No comments:

Post a Comment