Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Headshots 2

While I was growing up I was very musical and theatrical which led to many close friendships with a lot of time spent together. Though we all grew apart through the college years I've been seeing a lot of friends in the last few weeks. It's exciting to hear everyone moving forward with their talents, and it's great when they think of me to help them with the photography side of their goals.
My friend Angela is currently working with a casting agency to find roles in independent films and asked me take some new headshots.



She is looking for powerful women roles, so we did all poses with smiles and more serious looks.



I find headshots to be all about the eyes and inviting the viewer to get to know the subject.

Hopefully these headshots help to land Angela a gig!

No comments:

Post a Comment