Monday, May 21, 2012

PA National Guard Memorial

This weekend I covered the Pennyslvania National Guard 28th Infantry "Keystone" Division Annual Memorial Service at the Boalsburg Military Museum.  I covered the event last year, and took one of my favorite photographs of 2011 at the event.  Since I already knew the layout of the event I was brainstorming ways to get different images than I had last year.  I knew moving around throughout the ceremony would help to vary images, and this is something I have been working on.  Sometimes I fear I am a distraction when I move around too much, but I have learned that more angles help to round out my coverage and I notice small things that create cleaner backgrounds and unique vantage points.  IT was also important this year to get the keynote speaker, former National Guard member, Governor Tom Corbett.  












No comments:

Post a Comment