Saturday, May 19, 2012

Witness Stand

As I was on my way into work yesterday I got a call to head to the Centre County courthouse in Bellefonte.  I was on a mission that we weren't sure how it would work out.  The Sandusky trial is set to start in the upcoming weeks and for a story about the kids who are involved having to testify they wanted photos of the witness stand.  

When I arrived at the courthouse and checked in with the deputy on duty I was pleased to hear the courtroom wasn't being used and I was free to go in and take photos.  After finding the light switches to the room I worked with making the most dramatic angle possible to display the view these young adults will have as they will have to recall events to the accused Sandusky, a judge, the jury, and many members of the press. 





No comments:

Post a Comment