Tuesday, March 6, 2012

PSU Hoops senior day

To start, I apologize I haven't posted for a few weeks. Things have been busy at work with playoffs for our high schools, which has involved a lot of driving and long work days. Hopefully I'll be better in the next few weeks!

In exciting news, March 1, marked my one year anniversary at the Centre Daily Times. I can't believe how fast a year went by, and all the history I've been able to photograph in the last few months here in Happy Valley. Now on to some photos...

Over the weekend it was the last home game for the men's basketball team. The game started off with senior day festivities. Both the seniors honored were unable to play due to injuries, but were still announced as part of the starting lineups.










This was one of the few games this season that I was able to be there for the entire game. I decided to try out shooting from the stands for a different look for the start of the second half since I felt comfortable with images I had from the first half. I was using a 300mm, but with the full frame camera I think a 400mm would have been better.







No comments:

Post a Comment