Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shawn and Maria's Wedding

Over the weekend I photographed Shawn and Maria's wedding. This is the second wedding I've photographed and I'm getting better, but there is still so much to learn! Here are some of my favorites from the day.

Shawn at the hotel several hours till the ceremony and nervous, but looking sharp.


Then to the church to meet the gorgeous bride Maria and her bridesmaids.


Beautiful greek orthodox church.

Mr. and Mrs. Long!

The wedding and reception had a 1920s theme, had to show off the guys shoes.


The rain held off for a few outdoor photos and few quiet moments for just the bride and groom.

Traditional greek dancing at the reception led to many great photos, and this one stood out to me to show how fast they go. It's amazing everyone knows all the steps and what to do, but I had to be careful to not get closed in!

Congratulations Shawn and Maria!


No comments:

Post a Comment