Friday, December 17, 2010

Engagements

I've been progressing in my portrait work and recently did engagement photos for two of my good friends, Melissa and Brady. We caught the last of the fall leaves for this outdoor photo shoot. Any trees with color grabbed my attention as we walked through Wyomissing Park.

There were plenty of great spots around the park, with wooden fences, a long stone wall, some old stone steps, and the creek.



In addition to the smiling portraits for the newspaper announcement etc we had some fun. I asked Melissa if there was any specific photos she was looking for and she said some walking photos.


They are a fun loving and goofy couple so I told them to just be them, and the outcome was perfect.



As we headed back to the car I saw this red barn and we snapped a couple near the doors.

The shoot was a great success, they loved the photos, and even are using some for save the date cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment