Sunday, December 12, 2010

Basketball

It was a week of college and high school basketball, filed with terribly lit gymnasiums. We used to complain about the lights in the BJC but I know realize I was spoiled covering Penn State basketball. Gymnasiums in small colleges and high schools are difficult to work with, especially since I currently don't have the abilities to use my own lights. For all the games I covered this week my ISO was up at 2000 and my shutter speed at 1/250 to stop the action.




I was glad to talk to the reporter at the high school game I was covering and he encouraged me to take some photos of the coaches. It's always a good reminder and keeps me on my toes when the reporters are looking for more then just action photos. And coaches are sometimes just as entertaining as the game is.


No comments:

Post a Comment