Sunday, December 18, 2011

PSU Hoops

When college basketball started in November I felt like I was a little rusty on the sport. It's a big change of pace from football games and most fall sports that are on a big field and the players are more spread out. Now that the season is well on it's way I'm feeling a lot more confident and finding the sport a lot of fun to photograph. Today's game against Mount St. Mary's was close in the first half, then the Lions took off in the second to win, 72-43.






Basketball games are also filled with fun crowd contests. Usually I laugh as I watch the contestants scurry around the court, or couples smooch on the kiss cam. Today's contests was to cute not to photograph, as two kids raced to put on a Penn State uniform, several sizes too big, and dribble down the court.


No comments:

Post a Comment