Sunday, August 14, 2011

Baseball

Lately my days have been filled with baseball, baseball, and more baseball. I'm actually waiting to head out to cover a baseball game that was rain delayed from earlier in the day. With the State College Spike's having a long home stand and the county league in their playoff tournament it's a good thing I like the game of baseball. The hard thing this is finding a different or new shot. I stand there and wait for some action, anticipating which way the ball will fly when it's hit depending on if it's a left or right handed batter, hoping the base runner attempts to steal or there is a double play, prepping for the play at the plate. I even hope the light hits something a little different, or that a pitcher has a unique twist to how they throw the ball.

Here are some highlights from the week.







No comments:

Post a Comment